10/09/2011

Like a Bad Penny...

...it turned up again! Couldn't quite believe my eyes - the Chrysler Delta ad made it to my little town! It's an official invasion of the Lancia Hunter territory. Not good. We haven't got a Chrysler dealership nearby anyway and the strategic placement of the ad is a bit dodgy - just outside the Job Centre... Is anyone actually aware of any media coverage for the Delta? Test drives, magazine articles, reviews etc etc? And what's up with the 'official' launch anyway? I have been given so many different dates I'm confused!
By the way, don't forget that quite a lot is happening tomorrow in terms of events; there's AutoItalia Day at Gaydon (click HERE for details) and also Great Western Italian Day at Gloucester Docks (click HERE!) I wish I could be in two places at once, but as we've already found out it's not quite possible, so it's AutoItalia for me. Fingers crossed it'll be a sunny day for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment