11/09/2011

Auto Italia Day at Gaydon 2011

No, I won't rant. I really want to, but I won't. Not here though; I'm saving it all for a different outlet.

I'll be positive. Nice and sunny day to start with, albeit very windy. Me being me, wore a skirt and ended up having a few of those 'Marilyn' moments much to everyone's amusement! Was lovely to see Phil Mitchell's Flavia Sport - last time seen and photographed by me in Paris at Tour Auto. Caught a glimpse of 2 Fulvias Sport Zagato (orange and white), but they have disappeared so suddenly I didn't even get a picture! Walked round the museum. Went round the track in a Land Rover. Took pictures. And the most important thing - catching up with the people I don't get to see often and meeting some new faces. This part I did enjoy thoroughly.











No comments:

Post a Comment