05/04/2011

April Lancias

Happy Tuesday and welcome to the first post of the month! See, I have conveniently missed April Fool's Day, because you know, the only joke I could come up with is announcing that I am changing my blog name to spot-a-chrysler.com. Or worse, spot-a-prius. Apologies to those, who may be driving one, but in my humble opinion, it is the ugliest car ever made, closely followed by Nissan Leaf. Why all supposedly good things for the environment are so damn ugly? Speaking of ugly, there was a joke about a new Lancia-Chrysler model called Lancia Uglina. How awful!

Anyway, I have another Dedra and Ypsilon for you here. So enjoy. And remember, next week is a Tour Auto week and you'll be totally spoilt, so don't forget to check the blog for updates and pictures! Also, I have a massive post coming up about Viva Lancia magazine, Jack Romano and werewolves. Are you intrigued yet? Because you should be! (Mind you, Viva Lancia readers may have figured this one out already!)


No comments:

Post a Comment