28/03/2011

Another rare bird

My local supermarket is becoming the usual spot to hunt Lancias. Someone threw the suggestion that FranPrix should be renamed into Grand Prix and have a chequered flag as its logo. Anyway, the Thesis. Caught (shock horror!) by Ryan (!) who in fact is not even into cars that much. He snapped it when I was actually in the shop and he was waiting outside. Luckily, he's well trained on spotting Lancias; in fact, I think it's contagious, because he shouts "Oh, look! It's a Lancia!" more often than me some days! 

I have to say, looking at the newer Lancias, Thesis is probably my favourite (minus the grille). You have to agree, it does stand out due to its design. I was told that it was regarded more or less a failure as it didn't sell well and was discontinued. Shall we say it is a highly underrated model?

No comments:

Post a Comment