15/03/2011

The perfect catch!

Nevermind all the buzz at Geneva Motorshow, here's what I found this week! Yes, it is a Beta Spider 1600 (after consulting a Lancia expert I've been told it's a series 2 fl, correct me if I'm wrong). Looks like it was in its original condition (steel wheels anyone?), and I'm being told it's been assembled by Zagato, designed by Pininfarina (the spider bit). Now, with the technical bit out of the way, the question is, was it owned by a proper Lancisti or someone who just happened to own a cool Beta? Spotted in Versailles. If you're reading it and you happen to be the lucky owner, make yourself known!



And just to keep up with the alphabet, I happened to have bumped into a Delta HPE (not as cool or advanced as my dad's ex-HPE, but funnily enough, it's the same colour!)

And to finish this post off, a Zeta

No comments:

Post a Comment