13/02/2011

Weekly Lancias

Well... hello and welcome back if you're still following this blog after the New Lancia Chrysler Badge controversy. First of all, thanks to all of you who got the joke. And thanks for all your emails as well. Also, a special thank you goes out to Brian who posted it on the LMC forums (I can't post there as I am not a member, unfortunately, so I only get to look through them).

Now then, I have decided to introduce a new section for this blog and it will be called Weekly Lancias. It will be published every Sunday and it will contain the pictures I take during the week. Seeing that I am working on other new content and ideas, it seemed like a good plan to put all my weekly findings into one post rather than devote a new post to each picture. Mind you, if I happen to spot something extremely rare and exciting, I will dedicate a whole post to it. Unfortunately, this week has been not very fruitful, but here goes...







No comments:

Post a Comment