18/02/2011

Quick update!

Hello again, I'm still here! It's been a very busy week for me (hence the silence), but I am actually working on a massive project for this blog as well! But first of all, a few updates:

  • I've finally added a subscribe box (just to your right). A big thank you goes out to one Lancia enthusiast who has pointed out to me that I haven't had the option to subscribe to my posts! Well, now you can get all the updates from me straight to your inbox; all you have to do is submit your email address and press *subscribe*! And...*drum roll* - I've made a Facebook page for this blog as well. Not that Facebook matters, but you know, all respectable blogs seem to have one, so I jumped on the bandwagon!
  • There are more links on the right panel, we have the Montecarlo Cosortium, The Evocorner and Club Lancia Sport. Definitely worth checking them all out (which I'm sure you have, but just wanted to say it anyway!)
  • I'm working on getting a domain name, the question is - .co.uk, .net or .com? Also, there will be a new header coming soon (my designated illustrator is working on it as I type) 
And now, about the project. Basically, I am pulling all the motoring events for 2011 (at the moment it's just for the UK, but the European version will probably follow up) and making one big list. Obviously, I am aiming at Italian Cars and Lancia events as a general rule. The post will be up this weekend, so wish me luck! 

If you know of any unlisted Lancia related event that is happening in the UK in 2011 and you have the info/contact details, please let me know (email me at spot.a.lancia@gmail.com) and I will add them to the list! 

For now, I'm going to leave you with this Delta I snapped the other night.


No comments:

Post a Comment