14/11/2011

Classic Motor Show 2011 @ the NEC

Oh guys, the show was great! So great, I didn't even take any pictures! Also, I think I've already got withdrawal symptoms and suffering from some sort of post-show depression! Add writer's block to that and you get the picture. Anyway, this is one of the pictures I took of Snowy in the back of Aprilia, which was on the LMC stand. I'm going through the TinTin phase, went to see the film at the cinema, enjoyed it so much - can't wait for the DVD release!

Anyway, back to the show. As I said, it was amazing - the cars, the people, the atmosphere (and of course, waltzing around with a press pass was a bonus in itself!) I've met so many wonderful people and heard so many interesting stories, I just wish there were more hours in the day. Honestly, I was there for the weekend and I still feel like I got nothing done! Can't wait for the next year!
P.S. Big thank you to everyone for all their support (even those who weren't at the show - thanks for staying in touch, means a lot to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment